My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Where did the warmth go?

Monday I forgot to post.  Very busy day with Kyle's Eagle Fundraiser dinner etc.  I could not decide what to do so I decided to go out and get in a quick ride because of a chance of rain Tuesday (today).  As it turned out the rain is pretty much over do I am not sure if riding was a great idea.  I felt like someone had my legs in a vice.  No power and just a tired feeling.  I rode too many days in a row and too many miles. I got in 24 but it felt much longer with the cold.  The high was about 43 and not sunny so it felt colder. Not sure what I am going to do today.  I may go for a short, slow run.  Lets go to the total board......

EDIT:  I did run 5 miles today.  So now I can add to that total


Total Road Cycling Miles 2011- 335 miles
Total running mile 2011- 25 miles

No comments: