My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Monday, January 31, 2011

Really warm to ....well, not so warm

Sunday was a very nice day.  It actually hit 70!!  It was almost surreal it was so nice.  I did about 40 miles and it was nice to not have to wear all the getup I usually wear in the winter.  Just bib-shorts, jersey and arm-warmers.  But this morning we woke to gray skies and much colder temps.  So I didn't get my 600 miles in for the month. I did end up doing a 5 mile run so I kept busy.  Planning on riding tomorrow.  Its OK though because I am sure I will make up for my lack of riding today over the next few months..  Tomorrow at 7AM I can register for Mount Mitchell.  If that goes well, I know I will be training my butt off in March and April.  We will see...

Total Road Cycling Miles 2011- 589 Miles (January total too)
Total Running Miles 2011- 39 Miles

No comments: