My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 6th-On the Road Again

Today was back to the road again.  It actually turned out to be a rather nice day even though it wasn't anything close to warm.  I think it hit maybe 45 here but the sun was out bright so it seemed warmer.  I was hard at work calling reps and customers and let the time slip up.  I really wanted to get out and back before 2:30.  But I didn't leave the house until 1ish.  I rode 28 miles which felt really good.  I could have gone a lot further with a little bit of effort.  But work is still needing to be done.  I probably wont ride again until Saturday at the Polar Bear. This should be a great ride this year.  The weather forecast is for a cold morning warming up to around 45 by afternoon.  Thats what a Polar Bear ride is supposed to be.

Total Mileage today-28 miles
Total Cycling Road miles 2011- 117 miles

No comments: