My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nicest Day since Early December-Jan 4, 2011

Today was the warmest sunny day we have had since probably around Dec. 12.  Not that it was really warm (I think it hit 52).  But it felt pretty good since the sun was bright and shining.  I had to work with Tom to get my boat off his trailer so he can take his boat out.  But it was still time for me to get in 23 easy miles.  I am still on a winter program of short rides or long rides but low effort.  If its this warm tomorrow, I might have to get out for 35-40.  I have so much work to do but its too much fun riding the bike.....

Todays Total- 23 Miles
Yearly road total- 89 miles

No comments: