My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 2-Wet and short

Well, day 2 of my yearly blog of mileage. Today was a rainy day up until around 2 PM. Kyle and I got up early to go to Williamson's Church so he could ask for donations from the men's group for his Eagle Scout project. We got up So early to be there. Then went to Williamson's West church for the first time. About 3 PM I decided to go for a quick/short ride before we headed to moms to help her put up her Christmas boxes for the year. So I only got in a quick 17 miles on wet roads. I also had some really bad stomach cramps so the ride was pretty low key. Its supposed to be nice all week so hopefully I can get in a few miles.

Today-17 miles cycling
Total for Year- 42 miles

No comments: