My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday...Monday

Still cold today.  I think it may have gotten to 38 but not too sure.  I rode 23 miles but I really didn't feel like I had any power.  I had a good heart rate for the whole ride, my legs didn't feel overly fatigued but I just didn't have it.  Probably the worst ride all year.  maybe in more than a year.  But I think it was just low blood sugar and fatigue from the weekend miles.  Anyway, I ended up getting the ride in and thats what counts.  Probably wont be riding much this week as there is a storm front coming in.


Total Road Cycling Miles 20100- 461 Miles
Total Running Miles 2011- 30 and holding...

No comments: