My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Warmer Yet!!!

Ah yes, 53 degrees today!!  What a great afternoon to ride a bike.  I could have ridden all day.  But sometimes you have things you must do so riding is only short lived pleasure.  Oh if it wasn't for those other things in life I could just fixate on bike riding 7 days per week, 365 days per year.  Work gets in the way mostly although I usually let that go before other things.  Family obligations take time too but those are the things that we do because we want to.  Well, maybe not all of them ...But most.  The ride today was not solo as it has been much recently.  I met Scott H and Brian down on the Point side of BSR and we went back up north on BSR.  Scott hadn't ridden up that way much so he enjoyed something different.  Although he did say the hills were more prevalent.  Thats why I like that area so much.  Anyway I got in a nice 35 miles.  I wanted to go 40-45 but time restraints abound.  SOOO...

Total Road Cycling Miles 2011-311 Miles
Total Running Miles- 20 Miles

No comments: