My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Friday, January 21, 2011

Ended the week on a run....

I took yesterday off from all activities.  I wasnt feeling well.  Not really sick or anything, just kind of not all good.  But I was feeling a little better today.  Hannah had her wisdom teeth out this morning so I could not get a ride in.  It has turned cold again and will get even colder for the next couple of days.  When Laura got home around 5, I decided to go for a run.  So in went the i-Pod and off went Kevin.  I ran about 5 miles and it was enjoyable.  The weather was almost perfect for a run.  Around 40 degrees and light wind.  So the total stands at.........

Total Road Cycling Miles 2011- 366 Miles
Total Running Miles 2011-30 Miles

No comments: