My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Still aint warm...But its getting better.

Today was much warmer than its been in 2011.  It didn't quite make it to 50 here but it was close.  I started the day out by working on an Eagle Scout Project for Ed. While working there, I had an accident with a drill that cut 2 of my fingers/thumb on my left hand.  Nothing but superficial cuts but they still were painful.  Anyhow, When I got back home around 2, I had a few things I needed to do.  So it was close to 3PM when I took off on the old bike.  I was able to get in a really nice tempo ride of 35 miles.  I was kind of leaning towards 40 miles but I was running out of daylight.  So here we go.

Total Road Cycle miles 2011- 276 miles
Total Running Miles 2011- holding at 20 miles.  That number will probably go up this week.

No comments: