My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cool but warm....?? HUH

Thats what a friend said when we were talking about the weather today.  Cool...But ...Warm.  Funny thing was, I kind of knew what he meant.  What does that say about me?  I think it says I am as mentally deranged as he is.  But it was warmer today than it has been recently.  Also no wind and very sunny.  Yesterday I took the day off while traveling.  Today I got back just in time to take a quick 24 mile spin around the hood and enjoy the day.  It feels good to not have a ton of wind blowing.  My average was pretty low but right now I am just making the bike go and not worrying too much about speed.  Speed work will come later.....

Total Road Miles 2011-485 Miles
Total Running Miles 2011- 34 Miles

No comments: