My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Saturday, January 22, 2011

COLD Again....

Unbelievable but its like Minnesota here.... OK, maybe thats a little stretch as I heard International Falls was -41 this morning.  But its still really cold.  Never got out of the mid-30's today.  My ride was still pretty nice even though it was cool.  I got a later start than I wanted to but that actually was good because I got to ride in sunshine.  That made it "Seem" warmer.  Maybe tomorrow I can get in about 40 but today was just a mere 32 miles.  Funny thing happened about an hour and a half after I returned.  I was sitting in my office which is right above the garage where I store th bikes.  It was kind of quiet and I heard what sounded like a tire busting.  A hiss of air and a loud crack.  I went down about 10 minutes later and my back tire was flat.  Dont know what that is all about.  Guess I better check for a wheel problem.  Or little gremlins.....  I cant ever remember hearing that before.  But I have gone down to get ready to ride and found a flat....Total Board says>>>>>

Total Road Miles 2011-398 Miles
Total Running miles 2011- 30 Miles

No comments: