My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Monday, January 10, 2011

After 10 days-A Day Actually OFF

Today it snowed....A Lot...In fact at 5PM its still snowing and looks as though it will be most of the evening.  Maybe even some ice on top of it tomorrow.  Thats what I hate about our weather here.  The ICE seems to really kill things here.  Snow is easy to get around in, ICE is impossible.  So today I decided to take a whole day off.  No running, no cycling. no hikes.  I may do some lifting tonight while I watch the national championship game.  But other wise, I have been just lazy today.  I wont be able to take many more days of sitting so probably be out doing something tomorrow.  Here is a pic of what it looks like today.

No comments: