My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011

Day 3 of the blog for a year goes onward. Wonder when I will stop saying how many days has gone by? As soon as I cant add them on my fingers and toes probably. I had a very busy day getting back into the swing of things after the holidays. But was still able to get in a 24 mile ride. It would have been tough to miss today as it was beautiful. Sunny and 46 degrees. Not warm by any stretch but it was warmer than it has been. Just a little wind so it wasn't too chilly moving down the road. Tomorrow is supposed to be 54 degrees. I am looking forward to a ride...

Total Miles today- 24 miles
Total road miles for year- 66 miles

No comments: