My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back to riding-Ice still abounds




I rode today (really yesterday)....Yes its fun to say that.  It was still plenty cold as it didn't even make it to 40 but the roads I were on were clear.  Some of the back roads still have ice on patches which to me is ridiculous after 6 days.  But it is what it is.  Nice sunny skies, little wind and a complete wanting to get back on the bike pushed me out the door. I did a little bit of a modified South/North thing and rode to the end of Brawley, back up north on the new part of BSR, tuned down Canvasback and then took Blume down and around.  Ended up with 26 miles which was about all I had time for.  Would have liked to gone more.


Total Road Cycling Miles 2011-241 miles
Total Miles running 2011-20 miles

No comments: