My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cold, wet, rainy...Think I will go for a run

So today was supposed to be cloudy and cool....And it was until about noon when it started raining.  My plans were to ride one more day before taking a day off.  I am out of town Wed/Thursday so running makes more sense. I was able to get in a nice 4  mile run in.  It was cool and drizzling.  Not bad for running but for some reason my feet bout froze.  Its 5 hours later and I am still cold in the feet.   I really have to work at running now.  Its just not as much fun as it used to be.....Maybe I need to pick a big running event to do...Like a Marathon or....Wait, what am I saying?  Never mind...


Total Road Cycling Miles 2011- 461 Miles
Total Running Miles 2011-34 Miles

No comments: