My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Day of 2011 with no cycling :(

Well, today was a cloudy/cold day which in itself would not have kept me off the bike.  But around noon when I would have left the house, the rain was beginning to just start to sprinkle.  So, I regrouped and went out for the first run in 2011.  I really dont look forward to running as much as I once did.  I cant seem to get into it like I did when I had better/younger knees.  But, I soldiered through for about 40+ minutes with a 5 mile run.  It only sprinkled about 5 minutes which didn't even wet the ground.  I guess I could have ridden the bike after all. Maybe tomorrow....

Total Road Cycle Miles 2011-89 miles
Total running miles 2011- 5 miles

No comments: