My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday Report

Well, I just finished watching the 45th Superbowl featuring the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green Bay Packers.  It was a fairly good game and the Packers won.  I got in 2 rides this weekend but I feel like a much needed rest day will be had tomorrow. Friday I got in a 4 mile run when I got home from Memphis.  Then Saturday it was raining in the AM so I waited until late in the day. It was actually getting dark when I got home.  I only got in 22 miles for Saturday.  Sunday I got in a long ride of 45 miles.  the average was slower than I felt like I was going.  Hence the reason for a rest day.  This coming week I will be in Orlando from Wed-Saturday.  I am thinking I wont be doing much riding this week at all.  Probably be a good week to rest some.  Mitchell is not far off.


Total Road Cycling Miles for 2011- 679 Miles
Total Running Miles 2011- 48 Miles  

No comments: