My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello Elvis!!! Welcome to Memphis...

I am in Memphis today.  I was here yesterday too but I didn't post because I took the day off.  Its REALLY cold here.  The high today was 26 here.  That is very cold for here.  Its also windy as there is a storm coming in and they are calling for snow tomorrow.  Not much but they are already shutting down schools and it hasn't even started yet.  I fly out fairly early so I will most likely be gone long before the snow gets here.  At least I hope.  I had planned to take yesterday off and only run on the treadmill.  I only brought running shorts and gear meant for 40ish weather.  But I just didn't want to run inside.  I cant do it.  So I ran 5 outside around the baptist Hospital campus.  It was a very nice area to run in but MAN was it cold.  Tomorrow I am back home.  Yay.

Total Road Cycling Miles 2011- 613 miles
Total Running Miles 2011- 44 Miles ( I am expecting this number to go up alot in the next 2 weeks)

No comments: