My Trek 708-N1 On Top Of Tooth Of Time-Philmont 2009 “A week of camp life is worth six months of theoretical teaching in the meeting room.” Sir Robert Baden Powell

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Getting Ready to head to warmer weather....No riding though :(

Later today, I fly out to Orlando for a few days.  I am looking forward to getting to a little warmer weather but wish I could take the bike.  I used to do that up until 3-4 years ago and decided I hated driving 8-10 hours to get to a destination.  Then work there 2-3 days and drive back 8 or 9 hours home.  Yeah...Not fun.  So its in the plane for 1.5 hours (plus getting there an hour early and going through the TSA checks etc).  Still, its better than driving all day.  I took Monday off completely which I needed.  Yesterday was cool but not bitter cold like it has been on and off.  I think it might have hit 50 but I am not sure. I put in 26 miles and really enjoyed the ride.  My legs seemed a little fresher but I am still going to back off for a few weeks and see if I can get my MOJO working again.  So off to Mousetown FL until Saturday.


Total Road Cycling Miles 2011- 705 miles
Total Running Miles 2011- 48 Miles (Will go up over the next 3-4 days.)

No comments: